AZ, CT & IN to transition from SecureCare UL to SecureCare III, effective JUNE 27th.
This leaves DC, DE, ND, and SD as the only states left to transition from SecureCare UL to SecureCare III. These remaining states will transition in the coming months.
- Friday, June 24, 2022: Applications for SecureCare Universal Life in AZ, CT and IN must be signed, in good order and received by Securian Financial’s home office or submitted via eApp by 3 p.m. CST.
- Monday, June 27, 2022: SecureCare III will be available in AZ, CT, and IN. To accommodate SecureCare III’s product changes, we will offer a new application
- All licensing and LTC certification training must be in good order before the sale of any LTC products. Review LTC licensing and training requirements in each state.
- Applications for SecureCare Universal Life in AZ, CT and IN must be signed, in good order and received by Securian Financial’s home office or submitted via eApp by 3 p.m. CST June 24. If a new application is needed due to a licensing issue or because the application is not in good order, the client will no longer be able to apply for SecureCare Universal Life and will need to apply for SecureCare III.
- If a client has already submitted an application for SecureCare Universal Life and started the underwriting process, but wants to switch to SecureCare III, the new application is required. This must be sent to us, along with a cover letter explaining the desired change. Any completed underwriting requirements will be applied to the new application.
- SecureCare Universal Life policies that have already been issued, paid and in-force cannot be exchanged for SecureCare III, unless the policy is in its free-look period.