Mass Mutual | September 2022
Mass Mutual has made enhancements to our High Net Worth Foreign National (HNWFN) guidelines. Below are several key changes, including:
- Revised NEXUS requirements, resulting in more clients having established ties to the U.S..
- Increased internal retention limits:
- Residents of “A” countries can qualify for up to $20 million (previously $7.5 million) *
- Residents of “B” countries can qualify for up to $15 million (previously $5 million) *
- If U.S. based need for coverage is established, may be able to consider global assets in determining coverage need.
- A decreased minimum face amount, along with an alternative minimum base annual premium.
Review the newest versions of guidelines here for Foreign Nationals Living Abroad, Foreign Citizens Living in the U.S., and Foreign Travel
*Refer to the latest country classifications. All existing and applied-for coverage with MassMutual reduces available retention. Maximum retention limits are subject to case details, including the insured’s age and risk class.