Symetra has made enhancements to Symetra SwiftTerm that are available now.
- Lower pricing | For coverage amounts $500,000 and above, SwiftTerm is a leader for low premium across the board (PDF)—especially in their sweet spot ages of 25 to 55 years old in non-nicotine rate classes.1
- Policy size increase to $3 million | They have increased their maximum policy size from $2 million to $3 million (PDF) to accommodate more of your customers’ growing coverage needs.
- Coverage in as little as 18 minutes | Qualified clients can now get term coverage in as little as 18 minutes (PDF).2 That’s not just an instant decision we’re providing, but an actual policy on the spot.
New pricing transition rules:
- All new and pending applications will automatically receive the lowest rates available.
- Policies issued prior to Sept. 8 will keep the older rates.
SwiftTerm allows advisors to offer clients an end-to-end digital experience that can provide them with coverage in as little as 25 minutes if they qualify. Review the competitive heat chart to assure how Symetra SwiftTerm consistently ranks in the top three for low premium. Read More.
Symetra is committed to the IUL marketplace always looks for ways to offer products and services that provide value for our customers. We have introduced a new version of Accumulator IUL–Accumulator Ascent IUL. Read More.
With more competitive top tier pricing Ascent IUL Pricing and a new Index called the Putnam Dynamic Low Volatility Excess Return Index Strategies Putnam Index Strategies. Read More.
Looking for an efficient life insurance solution that can help business clients retain their top talent and protect their business? Look no further! Symetra’s new Multilife Business Program, provides streamlined life insurance protection to multiple key employees through a guaranteed-issue underwriting process designed specifically for them. Read more.
We’re pleased that our latest indexed universal life insurance innovation–Symetra AI Strategies–is now available to your clients with in-force Symetra Accumulator and Protector IUL policies issued before June 12, 2021.