First American’s PlatinumAdvantage’s ‘You Come First’ support gives you priority access to advanced sales, case management support, the latest technology platforms, accelerated payout schedules, educational resources, and relentless “getting to yes” underwriting.
Concierge Support That Grows Sales
Exclusively for our top advisors!
QUALIFYING FOR FIRST AMERICAN’S PlatinumAdvantage STATUS
Minimum $100,000 of combined commissionable premium in a calendar year from life insurance, long-term care and disability income, needed to maintain First American\’s PlatinumAdvantage status. Annuities are credited at 5%.
High Touch Case Management
• Dedicated two-person team to handle your cases.
• Option to receive customized case status updates
• ‘You Come First’ priority case management.
The Ultimate Case Design for Your Business and Personal Proposals
• Using top industry software for your proposals, you receive priority
The Relentless Pursuit for the Needed Offer
• Case Review. Your informal and impaired risk cases receive priority review.
• Access to online XRAE review. You can generate instant carrier underwriting results
with table/health class and price range from your computer.
• Same-day In-House rate class opinion to assist you with initial quotes.
• Access to co-branded promotional material from our extensive marketing library.
• Free Quote Engine on your website.
Accelerated Payout Schedule
• Receive commission override payouts twice a month.
• Policies shipped electronically or expedited delivery.
• Latest industry updates to keep you ahead of the competition.
Exclusive carrier sessions
• Build relationships with key carrier personnel in special meetings for you
and your clients
• Including golf outings, sporting events, theater, and concerts.
REFERRAL INCENTIVE UPTO $10,000
• Available to First American’s PlatinumAdvantage members in good standing.
COMPETITION UNIT ACCESS
• Multiple carrier and product comparison analysis.
CUSTOMIZED POLICY ANNUAL REVIEW
• We assist in getting information from the carrier and provide a customized annual policy review client-ready presentation.
INDUSTRY-LEADING POLICY E VALUATOR REVIEW
• Receive summary packets evaluating and rating your policies in
comparison to industry benchmarks. This is especially needed by
trustees/bank trust departments.
• Free online access to obtain your home state CE credits.
If you are part of our PlatinumAdvantage program, you can enjoy free online access to obtain your home state CE credits. Ask your Brokerage Manager for more details!